Relocate to Rutland County
We Invite You. Live Here. Work here.
RECEIVE OVER $2,000 IN INCENTIVES.
If you are remote worker or exploring new job opportunities, and you love the outdoor lifestyle that is quintessential Vermont, we invite you to explore our area. Connect with the Rutland County concierge team and learn more about how you can receive great prizes and rewards!
Relocate to any town in Rutland County and receive exclusive offers and prizes provided by local businesses and attractions in our area. This is Vermont’s outdoor lifestyle at its finest. We’re rolling out the red carpet just for you (and your family).
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- 2 lift-tickets to Killington Resort ($330 value.)
- 2 round trip tickets from Rutland to Boston via Cape Air ($179 value.)
- 3 months free at the MINT Makerspace ($150 value.)
- 3 months free rent if the person signs a year-long lease on a co-working/office space ($1,200 value.)
- Gift certificate to a CEDRR member restaurant ($100 value.)
- 2 tickets to the Paramount Theatre ($95 value.)
- Waived initiation fee on membership and a free Personal Training Session or Tennis Lesson at Vermont
Sport & Fitness ($100 value.)
- One free month Membership with the purchase of One Month Membership, includes in person classes and
all online classes, at the Gymnasium ($58 value.)
Apply any time between August 6, 2021 through December 31, 2021, or while prizes and incentives last. To be eligible, you must relocate to Rutland County Vermont within 6-months of being entered into the program.
Vermont's Relocating Worker Grant
PLUS… The State of Vermont is also offering an additional maximum award of $7,500 to encourage workers to move to Vermont. Yes, you can take advantage of Rutland County's Relocation Program and the State of Vermont's program! Learn more about VT’s New Relocating Workers Grant!